Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Fuyao”) hereby reminds you (hereinafter referred to as “user”) to read carefully and follow the “Terms of Service” (hereinafter referred to as “Service”). By using this site, you signify your full understanding and agreement to the terms of this Service, including all the amendments made by Fuyao. If you do not agree, you can cancel the service voluntarily.
Fuyao owns, or jointly owns the copyright of the information on the website with information providers. Without the written consensus of Fuyao, no one is allowed to copy or make a mirror on the Non-Fuyao server. And Fuyao does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the external links that provided for the convenience of users.
(1) The information publicized on this website may not involve the latest information of Fuyao and its business. Fuyao shall not declare or guarantee the correctness or completeness of its contents.
(2) Fuyao shall not make any warranties of website service, whether explicit or implicit, included but not restricted to the commercial implicit warranty, and the appropriate warranty for specify purpose and for not to infringes other's rights.
(3) Users understand and agree that Fuyao shall not take responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, derivative or punitive compensation (It is the same case that even though Fuyao has been informed the possibility of such compensation in advance) for the losses included but not limited to profit, reputation, application, data loss or other invisible loss caused by the following reasons:
(I) The use or unavailability of this website service;
(II) Costs incurred to replace any commodity, data, information, services purchased or obtained through the services of this website, or transactions concluded;
(III) Your transmission or data has been accessed or tampered without authorization;
(IV) The declaration or action made by any third party on this website;
(V) Other matters related to this service, except as expressly provided in the terms of service;
(4) The opinions expressed or implied in the relevant articles and materials reproduced on this website do not represent the views of Fuyao;
(5) The information provided in this website shall not be used or distributed in a certain area in violation of the laws or regulations of that area.
(6) The information reproduced in this website is subject to the principle of mutual benefit. All the reproduced articles have indicated their source. If there is any omission, please contact us and provide relevant supporting information.
3. Intellectual Property
The domain name, trademark, words, video and audio content, graphics and images contained in this website are protected by the law of the trademark and copyright. No enterprise or individual may reproduce or transmit them in any form without prior written permission of Fuyao.
4. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any disputes of this website and website statement shall be subject to the laws of the People's Republic of China and be under the jurisdiction of People’s Court where Fuyao is located. If the law of the People's Republic of China makes any terms above illegal, the parties shall agree to amend above terms by Fuyao.
Fuyao reserves the rights to the interpretation of this statement and the use of this website, and to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Service at anytime at our discretion. Please check this page periodically for any changes.